Time Line Therapy® Training
The original one and only of its kind in the world
The latest development in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy® techniques are a unique and unmatched method for creating powerful change in business, education, and therapy.Time Line Therapy® utilizes a person’s own internal “Time Line” to work with their unconscious minds in a variety of ways; including, healing emotional traumas and eradicating unwanted thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
Time Line Therapy® has been so successful in its results that it has been utilized since 1986 by thousands of people including psychiatrists, psychologists, marriage and family counselors, social workers, life and business coaches, and even athletic coaches.
Your “Time Line” is how you unconsciously store your memories or how you unconsciously know the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. Behavioral change in an individual takes place at an unconscious level. People don’t change consciously. The Time Line Therapy® techniques allow you to work at the unconscious level and release the effects of past negative experiences and change “inappropriate” programming in minutes rather than days, months or years.
Are you bothered by Negative Emotions? Want to get rid of some emotional baggage? Then watch this Time Line Therapy® video to see how you can quickly get rid of Negative Emotions.
What Time Line Therapy® Training Teaches You
Learn Time Line Therapy®
with The Tad James Co.
Time Line Therapy® training will teach you a collection of techniques that allow you to gain emotional control over your life. Inappropriate emotional reactions, such as bursts of anger, periods of apathy, depression, sadness, anxiety, and chronic fear, are responsible for preventing people from achieving the quality of life they desire. Limiting decisions, such as “I’m not good enough,” “I’ll never be rich,” or “I don’t deserve a great marriage,” create false limitations and hamper your ability to create reachable and attainable goals and outcomes. Created by Dr. Tad James, Time Line Therapy® techniques enable you to eliminate many types of issues in your past, thus allowing you to move forward toward your goals and desires.
The specific collection of techniques called Time Line Therapy® produces long-lasting transformation very quickly and easily. The process is faster than what is currently called Brief Therapy. These powerful Time Line Therapy® techniques are becoming the method of choice to make fast, effective, long-term changes in behavior.
Be free from your past, create your future! Make it so with Time Line Therapy®.
Why Study Time Line Therapy ®?
While many people study NLP and Time Line Therapy® techniques for their own personal growth and development, they are also of the utmost value to the professional. There are many people that use NLP, but regardless of profession, the majority of NLP participants are searching, and finding, better and more effective ways to increase their performance and improve their effectiveness. Here’s how studying Time Line Therapy® can help:
- • Managers and Entrepreneurs use the information to develop strong teamwork and relationships, and to foster positive interpersonal skills. Negotiations and problem solving sessions are enhanced to create solution-oriented, win-win approaches.
- • Salespeople learn to build deep levels of rapport, elicit and fulfill the criteria and values of clients, and develop effective methods for handling buyer’s remorse or future objections so the sales relationship is long-term and mutually satisfying.
- • Trainers and Educators learn new paradigms for inspiring and engaging students, as well as effective techniques for dealing with challenging learning environments.
- • Mental Health Professionals learn new skills and techniques that supplement their repertoire, and gain additional insights into helping clients make the changes that support their own process of healing.
- • Medical Professionals learn techniques to better elicit information from clients, and to help the client be more comfortable with and receptive to treatment, thus supporting them to heal in a more responsive fashion.
- • Achieving Professional Excellence Whether you’re already succeeding in your profession, having some difficulties, or if you’re transitioning into a new position,NLP training and Time Line Therapy® techniques can help you achieve, maintain and enhance excellence.
How will studying NLP and Time Line Therapy® techniques benefit me?
Through using NLP and Time Line Therapy® techniques, your personal happiness and professional success will be much more consistent, and much more predictable. Your effectiveness in working with others will be dramatically increased and your ability to empower yourself for optimum results will be increased. You will be able to generate empowering emotional states within yourself at will, eliminate any negative emotions, identify and change limiting beliefs, inspire yourself with a compelling future, and create patterns of excellence.
Change Your Life with Time Line Therapy®
Want to know how to change you time line, change your life, and change the world? Drs. Tad and Adriana James created Time Line Therapy® to do just that. They’ve put together a quick tutorial on how Time Line Therapy® works so people like you can unshackle themselves from the events in your past. With Time Line Therapy® and NLPCoaching.com, the past does not have to be your prologue.
Time Line Therapy® Resources
The following are essential articles worth reading on Time Line Therapy® and how it can be used to influence different areas of your life and better the lives of others. If there’s something keeping you from living the life you always dreamed you were supposed to, then understanding Time Line Therapy® and its many applications will be of a tremendous help to you.
- • Critical Thinking – Can it Really Change My Reality? NLP and Time Line Therapy® Can Help – Part 1
- • Critical Thinking – Can it Really Change My Reality? NLP and Time Line Therapy® Can Help – Part 2
- • How Time Line Therapy® Can Assist Your Sleep
- • Empowering People through NLP and Time Line Therapy®
- • NLP and Time Line Therapy® – How To Use Them For a DIS-EASE Free AGING
What our Graduates are saying about Time Line Therapy®:
“Counseling patients was like taking random shots in the dark before. With Time Line Therapy® techniques, my patients can now achieve more consistent and long-lasting emotional resolution, and significant improvement in their physical well being. — Dr. Susan Chu, Family Physician & NLP Trainer.
“Time Line Therapy® techniques are the foundation of quantum healing. They empower the patient to release uncomfortable emotions, change limiting beliefs, and create the future they want and deserve. Because of their effectiveness and time efficiency, they’re the key to working with managed care.”– Dr. Bill Martin, Ph.D.
“Time Line Therapy®” techniques are a giant leap forward for the psychological community. By quickly getting to the heart of one’s issues, Tad’s work significantly cuts down long-term psychotherapy.” — Dr. Joe Kovach, Psy.D., Calumet College of St. Joseph
“I’ve been a physician for 30 years, and I’d investigated many psychological programs. Time Line Therapy® techniques are the very best that I have ever seen. It’s incredible what it can do.” — James Taylor, M.D., Redondo Beach, California
All Rights Reserved.
|US Office: +1-888-440-4823||Australia toll free: 1800–133–433|
|From outside the US: +1-702 440-4823||Australia Office: +61 2 9221 9221|
|Email: mailboxUSA@nlpcoaching.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|