Acceptance: Use of the MEMBERS ONLY AREA of NLPCoaching.com has been constituted in accordance to the Terms of Service (TOS) as solely imposed by the company in general. At any time, if you feel aggravated or in disagreement with such, please do revoke your membership by unsubscribing from the site.
Subscriber, Member and Commenter Conduct Provisions
The creation of the NLPCoaching digital community is inherently directed for the sole purpose of providing entertainment and information upon users from different entry levels – either paid or non-paid. Not considering the type of subscription or membership level, by voluntarily or involuntarily agreeing to be a part of this community, you hereby understand and, at the same time, agree to all company policies, rules, disclaimers and terms as imposed hereto by the company.
More so, owners and moderators of this community shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of information so provided for by other users and more so, for any other circumstances that may arise. Furthermore, it is to be understood that, you are held solely and individually responsible for your own actions.
In addition, the owners shall have the right to delete and decline submissions offensive and defamatory items from users in relation to the rules imposed hereinafter. In lieu of the aforementioned, it shall constitute banning or suspension of membership, with the likes of but not limited to the following:
* Bigotry remarks aimed at provoking unsolicited actions on the part of the owners
* Illegal actions such as sending of attachments that shall cause technical problems for the system
*Use of defamatory remarks such as Profanity, Swearing and or Abusive Languages
* Explicit sexual language (CAN’T USE OFFENSIVE SEXUAL OR EXPLICIT BEHAVIORAL LANGUAGE)
* Unjust enrichment over the person of another
* Sexual Harassment in pursuance to the personal or professional character of other users
* Inappropriate posting of both personal and professional information of others without their consent
* Improper posting of links in relation to other locations that which violate any of the terms referred in the existing Terms of Service
* Prejudicial, Racist and Perceptional remarks against others
* Predisposed notions in relevance to religious and political beliefs which are derogatory in character
* Indecent advertising or solicitation without owner’s permission
* Excessive posting, spamming and or “flooding” on the comment section of the website
* Any other action that is deemed offensive, derogatory and defamatory in character according to the preference and judgment of the Community Owners
Electronic Communication Groups
Web Sites; and
Any other medium by which the community participants might utilize in lieu of exchanging ideas.
NLP Coaching and its owners reserve the right to update the Terms of Service (TOS) without prior notice.
|US Office: +1-888-440-4823||Australia toll free: 1800-133-433|
|From outside the US: +1-702 440-4823||Australia Office: +61 2 9221 9221|
|Email: mailboxUSA@nlpcoaching.com||Email: email@example.com|
Australia / International
Toll free: 1800–133–433
Office: +61 2 9221 9221